Monday, November 23, 2009

Tirana is pretty cool.

Hey Mom!

That is dang awesome that RSL won the MLS championship! That is ridiculous! I did not think that that would ever happen in a million years. It's good to hear that Grandma is doing well. I will keep both Grandma and Grandpa in my prayers.

Words:
Mërzit - upset. It also means bored as well which is kinda weird, but whatever.
Shokë ngusht - It literally means "tight friends". And so I think you can guess what it is.

Tirana is pretty cool. It's definitely a lot different. We have been mostly finding while I've been here. Saturday we had an AWESOME day planned out. We had six lessons that we were going to teach which is just ridiculous. I was so pumped. And then we had FOUR out of the six prish on us! So we ended up street contacting for like hours and hours that day because we always were ready for our next appointment and so we thought we didn't have any time to tract, but then they'd prish too and ugh it was just pretty rough. So that was a little upsetting. But I have faith and I really want to baptize somebody this transfer which means in the next couple of weeks we are going to find someone who is ready. I know that he's out there. We just have to go and find him. =)

I love you mom. Thanks for your e-mail! Have a good week and be safe!!

-Elder Swenson

No comments:

Post a Comment