Monday, April 4, 2011

My Last Email

Hey Everyone,



I'm just e-mailing you all because this isn't going to be very long. This is SOOOO weird that I'm e-mailing you for the last time from Albania. Yesterday morning I literally went crazy. And I'm not even joking. I could not sit still because I think it finally hit me that things are coming to an end. Eventually Elder Holmes just suggested that we go to the church so I could play the piano for a little while before people got there ha ha. That really helped. =)



This last transfer has been really good. Elder Holmes is super awesome and helped me out to do what we felt like we should do. Xhovani Veizaj was baptized on Saturday and was confirmed yesterday in church. I feel like that was a good way to end. It was a really awesome baptism.



I love this place. I love these people no matter how much they drive me insane sometimes. I have loved my mission. I have grown a ton and, even though I still have a ton of weaknesses and shortcomings, I feel like I'm more ready for life now. Thank you so much for all the support and love you gave me. You guys are awesome. All of you.


See you soon--really soon.



Love,


Elder Swenson



I am so grateful that we have been able to share in Elder Swenson's mission. Thank you all for all of your love and support and hopefully we will see most of you at Erik's homecoming, April 17th, 11:00am, Alpine Stake Center, 98 E Canyon Crest Rd, Alpine, UT. We would also like to invite everyone to our home afterwards to visit and to enjoy some food.


With love,


Jeanne Swenson



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been looking for someone with a copy of "Himne dhe Këngë të Fëmijëve" (Children's Songbook in Albanian) that they could scan. Do you have or know of anyone who has it? I'd like to list the titles of the songs for my website, SingPraises.net, and then we also need someone to scan and transcribe the book for the church's LDS Music app... My email address is samuel@singpraises.net, if you are able to help – thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete