Monday, December 27, 2010

Man it's going to feel good to just work again.

Hey Y'all!

I don't have a ton of stuff to say cause we just talked, but I just wanted to let you know that I love you! Talking was fun/awkward! It was good to see you all though. Sorry again for my poor conversational skills, but hopefully someday I will have something to talk about.

Actually one new update. Last night I completely destroyed my blue suit. And when I say destroyed it I mean annihilated. You should have seen it. I didn't have my camera on me, but Elder Griffith got a good picture so I'll have to send that to you sometime. I was running up the staircase in the mission home to go put some keys back up in the office and as I was turning around the banister, it went into my coat pocket. So as I started moving up the stairs, my coat ripped almost in half and now I have no blue suit! So that suit that I said I might have someone make for me is now a need. =) And I'm thinking I might get two. . .? One black and one navy to replace the one that I just massacred. So if you could put some money on my card that would be great.

I've also got a lot of thank you cards to do so I'll be getting those out soon. I need to write the Briggs, Grandma and Grandpa, Kris, and of course you guys for all the stuff you gave me. Man that was an awesome package! By the way, Elder Griffith had never eaten a chocolate orange before so this was a good experience for him.

Hopefully this week we'll have a fairly normal missionary work week and I'll have some cool stories to write you next week. Man it's going to feel good to just work again. Can't wait!

I love you all! Talk to you next week!

-Elder Swenson

No comments:

Post a Comment